- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Auxiliary Services
- Business Services
- Card Programs
- Amex Procurement Card (P-Card)
- Agreement for Use of P-Card
- Items to Remember Before Using your P-Card
- Manuals and Tutorials for P-Card
- Policies and Procedures for P-Card
- I. Statement of Benefits
- II. Program Procedures
- III. Roles and Responsibilities
- IV. Audit Function
- V. Non-Compliance Policy
- VI. Control Mechanisms
- Appendix A: Agreement for Use of P-Card
- Appendix B: Suggested Purchases
- Appendix C: Prohibited Purchases
- Appendix D: Missing Documentation Form
- Appendix E: Key Contacts
- Appendix F: Definitions
- P-Card Check-in/Check-out Charge Detail Form
- Grant Procurement Card (GP-Card)
- Amex Travel and Entertainment Card (T&E Card)
- Cliqbook Online Booking
- Contact Card Programs
- Central Processing Center
- Employee Reimbursement
- Financial Commitment
- Financial Planning & Budget
- Financial Services
- Parking and Card Services
- Real Estate
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Treasury & Investments
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Amex P-Card Policies and Procedures
Alternative Procurement Methods
Purchasing programs designed to provide optimal combinations of price, quality, compatibility, etc. For example, the on-line office supply ordering system, E-Way, is an alternative procurement method.
American Express Web Recon
The on-line electronic repository that houses all the card charges. This system is where all reviews are completed and reporting can be executed.
The person in the department that is responsible for the budgets and who has final purchase authorization.
Card Processing Bank
The bank that will issue and maintain the P-Cards.
All charges to the P-Card are sent by the vendor to Saint Louis University and processed through the Program Administrator.
Default fund number
The operating budget or grant fund to which a card charge will default.
Procurement Administrator (PA)
The Saint Louis University staff member responsible for coordinating the Procurement Card Program.
The department at Saint Louis University responsible for acquisition of goods and services.
Sales Tax Exemption
As a non-profit organization, Saint Louis University is exempt from Missouri and Illinois State Sales Tax.
Sponsored program accounting and Health Sciences Center - Financial Services
The units at Saint Louis University responsible for reconciling sponsored research and designated gift accounts.