- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Auxiliary Services
- Business Services
- Card Programs
- Amex Procurement Card (P-Card)
- Grant Procurement Card (GP-Card)
- Amex Travel and Entertainment Card (T&E Card)
- Agreement for Use of T&E Card
- Policies and Procedures for T&E Card
- Amex Travel Contacts
- Forms and Instructions for T&E Card
- Suggested Tips for Resolving Delinquent Amounts
- Contact Card Programs
- Cashier Services
- Central Processing Center
- Employee Reimbursement
- Financial Commitment
- Financial Planning & Budget
- Financial Services
- Parking and Card Services
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Treasury & Investments
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Forms and Instructions
Amex Travel and Expense Card (T&E Card)
- T&E Card Employee Agreement:
This agreement MUST be signed in order to receive the card.
- American Express Card Activation & Registration Instructions:
These instructions detail how to activate (this must be done to use the card) and register (to view statements online) the T&E card.
- American Express Card Registration Instructions:
These instructions detail how to register an ALREADY activated card to view statements online.
- How to view and print American Express statements online:
These instructions detail how to view previous statements, current transactions, and how to print for submitting with reports for payment.
- American Express online statements:
Additional detail of key fields used when viewing and printing Amex transactions.