- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Auxiliary Services
- Business Services
- Card Programs
- Amex Procurement Card (P-Card)
- Grant Procurement Card (GP-Card)
- Amex Travel and Entertainment Card (T&E Card)
- Cliqbook and Concur Expense
- Employee Reimbursement for Travel
- Group Travel Checklist
- Required Travel Reason Codes
- Rental Car, Travel and Car Insurance Contacts
- Travel and Entertainment Policy
- Travel FAQ
- Contact Travel
- Contact Card Programs
- Cashier Services
- Central Processing Center
- Employee Reimbursement
- Financial Commitment
- Financial Planning & Budget
- Financial Services
- Parking and Card Services
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Treasury & Investments
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
The Employee Reimbursement Department is responsible for processing all travel related documents in accordance with the University's Travel and Entertainment Policy and Procedures, and accounting for travel related expenses in Banner.
Cliqbook and Concur Expense provide the University's online booking and employee reimbursement tools.
All expenses must be submitted within 60 days of being incurred per the IRS to meet requirements of an accountable plan. SLU functions under an accountable plan which requires submission of receipts for reimbursements.
Information on Airline Baggage Allowances for various airlines can be found here.
Travel Reference Materials
- AXO/Cliqbook Reservation Tutorial *Please note the University utilizes Single Sign On through MySLU. Log in and password information in tutorial are incorrect.
- American Express Fee Schedule
- Adding a Travel Arranger Manual
- AXO View More Fares Option
- eSee DPV Student Travel Cover Page
- How to Make Changes to Purchased/Ticketed Reservations in Cliqbook
- How to Reprint an AXO Hotel Itinerary
- Southwest Direct Connect
Cancelling or Changing Online Reservations
Change of Plans?
Did you know that you can now change or cancel your reservations online? Select the trip by clicking on the trip in the Upcoming Trips tab.
Click the link to access the tutorial.
Please note that not all trips can be changed or cancelled online. You will still need to call an American Express travel counselor if any of the following conditions apply to your trip:
- You want to change your ticket from one carrier to another
- Your flight is scheduled to depart within 4 hours
- You have already made a change online or the ticket has previously been exchanged, refunded, or had value applied from previous tickets
- Your ticket was free
- Your e-ticket was converted to a paper ticket
- You are trying to make an exchange and the new ticket is of lesser value than your original ticket