- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Auxiliary Services
- Business Services
- Card Programs
- Amex Procurement Card (P-Card)
- Grant Procurement Card (GP-Card)
- Amex Travel and Entertainment Card (T&E Card)
- Cliqbook and Concur Expense
- Employee Reimbursement for Travel
- Group Travel Checklist
- Required Travel Reason Codes
- Rental Car, Travel and Car Insurance Contacts
- Travel and Entertainment Policy
- Responsibilities and Enforcement
- CPC Employee Reimbursement
- Travel Authorization
- Travel Arrangements
- Air Travel
- Car Rental
- Other Transportation
- Long-term Parking
- Meals and Entertainment
- Personal/Vacation Travel
- Other Reimbursable Expenses
- Non-Reimbursable Expenses
- Grants and Sponsored Programs
- Third Party Reimbursement
- Prepaid Expense Request
- Travel FAQ
- Contact Travel
- Contact Card Programs
- Central Processing Center
- Employee Reimbursement
- Financial Commitment
- Financial Planning & Budget
- Financial Services
- Parking and Card Services
- Real Estate
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Treasury & Investments
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Travel and Entertainment Policy
|In order to be reimbursed for air, lodging or car rental travel expenses, reservations MUST be booked through Saint Louis University's designated travel management company, American Express Business Travel.|
Travel must be planned at least several weeks in advance to qualify for discounted fares.
Reimbursable travel days are from one day prior to the actual dates of University business related activity through the final day of the University business related activity. If the business related activity begins in the afternoon or evening, the traveler should attempt to travel the morning of same day.
Interactive Travel - AXO:
For routine domestic or international travel, arrangements must be made through the American Express Online (AXO) booking system to minimize service fees.
- AXO booking tool: https://myslu.slu.edu/index.php
- Hours of Operation: 24/7
- Call: 877-849-8110, option 1 for Navigational Assistance/Changes or Cancellations to Interactive Reservations
- Transaction fee - $5
For all other arrangements, complex international travel or group travel contact:
- Phone: 877-849-8110, option 2
- Email: AmexESP@service.americanexpress.com
- Hours of Operation: 8:30am-5:00pm M-F
- Emergency Service ID: S-2QG7-SLUN
- Transaction fee - $35
Refer to American Express Business Travel Fees for a complete list of fees.
All faculty and staff expected to travel on behalf of the University and those responsible for arranging travel on behalf of travelers should have access through MySLU - Tools tab - green Cliqbook & Concur Expense icon. Refer to the SLU/AXO Quick Reference Guide for further information.
Enforcement: Reservations made through any other source other than American Express Business Travel are a violation of policy and will not be reimbursed.
Reservations made through alternate sources may cause the University to lose valuable management information as well as anticipated funds from its financial arrangement with American Express Business Travel.
Low Fare Guarantee:
American Express Business Travel provides Saint Louis University with a lowest fare guarantee. In the event they fail to secure the lowest available published airfare based on the parameters of our policy, they guarantee to refund the difference between the actual fare paid and the available lowest fare. Any faculty or staff who identify a published fare lower than offered by American Express Travel Services Immediately contact an American Express Travel Counselor with the details of the fare to realize the guarantee if appropriate. Refer to American Express lowest fare guarantee for the process to follow.