- Accounting & Financial Reporting
- Accounts Payable
- Auxiliary Services
- Business Services
- Card Programs
- Cashier Services
- Cash Handling Guidelines
- Web Deposits Receipt Types
- Change Funds
- Establish or Increase a Change Fund
- Use and Maintenance of a Change Fund
- Close or Reduce a Change Fund
- Contact Cashier's Office
- Web Departmental Deposits
- Central Processing Center
- Employee Reimbursement
- Financial Commitment
- Financial Planning & Budget
- Financial Services
- Parking and Card Services
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Treasury & Investments
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Establish or Increase a Change Fund
Required Information for eSeePay:
- Enter the Vendor ID number 000011682 for the Cashier's Office.
- Please provide the following in the Explanation of Charges field: explain the need for a change fund or the need for the fund increase, how it is to be used, and the designated custodian of the fund.
Approvals: After the eSeePay online DPV is completed and submitted via Self-Service Banner, a response will be received assigning a DP number. The eSeePay online DPV will then be routed for approval by the department. After the department approves it, the eSeePay online DPV is routed to the Commitment Office. Upon final approval, the eSeePay online DPV will be sent to the Cashier's Office for processing.
Receipt of Cash: The Cashier's Office will notify the custodian when the funds are ready for pick-up (DuBourg Hall, Room 2, Cashier's window). A University I.D. must be presented to pick up the cash. The custodian must sign for the cash and is responsible for the safe-keeping of the fund and adhering to all applicable policies and procedures.
Questions regarding change funds should be directed to the Cashier's Office.