Central Processing Center
The CPC department is comprised of Accounts Payable (AP), Financial Commitment, Travel, Card Programs, and Employee Reimbursement.
- Accounts Payable - processes all payments made to St. Louis University vendors.
- Financial Commitment - processes non-salary financial documents (excluding School of Medicine and Sponsored Programs for the School of Public Health, School of Nursing and Doisy College of Health Sciences) to ensure compliance with University policies and procedures, generally accepted accounting principles, and mandatory requirements imposed by external agencies. Purchase orders are issued in compliance with Business Services' policies.
- Travel - manages the University's travel program, policy and procedures.
- Card Programs - manages the American Express Travel and Entertainment Cards (T&E Cards) and American Express Purchasing Cards (P Cards) and their related programs.
- Employee Reimbursement - processes all entertainment and travel related documents in accordance with the University's travel and entertainment policy and procedures.