Saint Louis University

For all on-the-job injuries and illnesses, the employee must notifiy his or her supervior immediately and the Report of Injury form must be completed. The employee is to then take the Report of Injury form to Employee Health, the authorized care provider for treatment. If the employee seeks treatment elsewhere or does not seek treatment immediately, Employee Health must still be notified. 

  • Worker's Compensation Frequently Asked Questions: click here
  • Worker's Compensation Policy and Procedures: click here 
  • Worker's Compensation Claim: To file a claim you must contact Employee Health at 314-268-5499 and fill out a Report of Injury Form: click here.