Payments and Reimbursements

See links to the right for detailed information on the following:

  • The Disbursement Guide provides a listing of disbursement types and the form/process required to make payment.
  • Requests regarding stop payment, voiding of checks, lost checks, or direct deposit status may be directed to the Central Processing Center.
  • Questions regarding payroll payments to University employees may be directed to Payroll Services.
  • Questions regarding tuition refunds paid to students may be directed to Student Financial Services.