Business and Finance Division
University tax compliance is handled by various designated areas within the controller's office. Each area is responsible for assuring compliance with the appropriate taxing authority including reporting and payment of specific taxes as indicated below.
Contact Greg Haney (email@example.com) for questions regarding property taxes, Federal Form 990 (information return), Federal Form 990T (tax return), and Missouri Form MO-1120 (state related tax return).
Contact Sharon Gajewski (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions regarding 1099-R Forms, Standard Services Agreements and W9 Forms.
- Standard Services Agreement
- Standard Services Agreement Addendum
- Standard Services Agreement Cover Memo
- Standard Services Agreement for Photography
- Standard Services Agreement for Professional Entertainers/Speakers
- How to Prepare a Standard Services Agreement
- Statement for Services Performed Outside of the U.S.
- W9 Information
- W9 Form
Contact Dorothy Marshall (email@example.com) for questions regarding 1099-MISC Forms, Tax Treaties and 1042-S Forms, Employee Moving Expenses, Sales and Use Tax Returns, W-8BEN Forms and Convention and Tourism Tax Returns.
- 8233 (Exemption from withholding for Nonresident Alien)
- Foreign National Tax Information Form
- W-8BEN (Honoraria/Personal Service Form)
- W-8BEN (Non-Compensatory Fellowships/Prizes/Awards)
Contact Marsha McBride (firstname.lastname@example.org) for questions regarding Federal, State and local tax withholdings, W-2 Forms and W-4 Forms.
Contact the Purchasing Department for Tax Exemption information.