- University Audit Services
The Audit Director, in the discharge of the Director's duties, shall be accountable to the President, Vice President and General Counsel, and the Board of Trustees Audit Committee to:
- Provide an assessment on the adequacy and effectiveness of Saint Louis University's processes for controlling its activities and managing its risks within the scope of each audit performed.
- Report significant issues related to the processes for controlling the activities of the organization and its affiliates, including potential improvements to those processes, and provide information concerning such issues through resolution.
- Periodically provide information on the status and results of the annual audit plan and the sufficiency of department resources.
- Coordinate and provide oversight where necessary of other control and monitoring functions such as the external auditors.
To provide for the independence of University Audit Services, its personnel report to the Audit Director, who reports functionally to the Board of Trustees Audit Committee and administratively to the Vice President and General Counsel.