The Grand Vision Cancer Information Center is unique in ability and approach. We believe that all people should know as much as possible about preventing cancer, the disease itself and when necessary, how to deal with the diagnosis physically and emotionally, treatment and side effects of cancer.
Using a focused computer information system, printed materials, classroom settings, and one-on-one relationships, we are enormously successful in meeting the needs of the community, our patients, their families and local physicians.
The Grand Vision Cancer Information Center is open to the public. Located on the first floor of Saint Louis University Hospital West Pavilion, the Information Center is staffed by specialists who are trained in cancer education.
- Articles and other written materials
- Free wigs
- Computer searches
- Anatomical models to help understand the physical aspects of the disease
- Classes on multiple topics taught by cancer professionals
- Facilitator to conduct smoking cessation program developed by the American Lung Association
- Support groups
- Speakers Bureau on all topics related to cancer for businesses, schools, community and religious groups, physicians practices, etc.
To speak with a cancer specialist, please call (314) 268-7015. The Grand Vision Cancer Information Center is open weekdays from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.