- If nausea is reducing your appetite, try reducing your portions.
- Small amounts of food are just lots of little victories! Dry foods like crackers or bread may help settle your stomach
- Instead of drinking liquids with your meals, have them in between meals so that you do not feel full early in the meal
- Foods containing ginger (ginger tea, ginger ale, fresh or powdered ginger) may help relieve nausea
- A commerical product, Queasy Pops, also may help relieve nausea
- Ask you doctor about medications that can increase your appetite or decrease nausea and vomiting