Ways to Give
Cancer will affect one in three of us at some point in our lives, so the fight against cancer is everyone's fight. Your generous contributions to Saint Louis University Cancer Center will help us realize our mission of providing superior scientific and therapeutic approaches for the prevention and treatment of cancer.
Charitable giving to Saint Louis University Cancer Center makes a difference in the lives of cancer patients. Your gifts help to:
- Discover new ways to treat cancer
- Purchase advanced medical equipment
- Establish continuing education for our academic physicians
- Educate people about methods of detection and prevention
- Provide cancer patients and their families a better quality of life
Gifts to Saint Louis University Cancer Center can be made:
- In honor or memory of a loved one
- As gift annuities and remainder trusts, which can provide a lifetime income and substantial tax benefits
- As gifts or cash, real estate and securities
Naming opportunities exist to meet a wide range of donor interests and can contribute greatly to the future of the Cancer Center. All gifts are gratefully received as investments in the fight against cancer.
For more information or to discuss how you can play a role in the future of Saint Louis University Cancer Center, please contact Kathy Luther, director of development, at (314) 268-7050 or by e-mail.
Gifts may also be mailed to the following address:
Saint Louis University Cancer Center
Attn: Kathy Luther
3655 Vista Ave., 3rd Floor South
St. Louis, Missouri 63110
To learn more about how you can contribute to Saint Louis University itself, please visit this page: