Following is a list of collaborative opportunities for you as a faculty or staff member to connect with Career Services in effort to ultimately assist our students and alumni:
- Refer employers to Handshake, our online job and internship database, so that all students in your discipline have access to available opportunities.
Karl Aldrich, our Assistant Director, focuses on outreach to employers. Please contact her if your employer contact wishes to post a job or participate in one of our career fairs and/or on-campus interviewing.
- Call Career Services at 314-977-2828 to request a classroom presentation on a variety of topics which include:
- Choosing A Career
- Resume Writing
- Writing Cover Letters
- The Successful Job Search
- Deciding on the Offer
- 1st Year On the Job
- Personality Types
- Successful Interviewing
- What is Career Development
- Other topics available upon request...
- Faculty and staff are welcome to make an appointment with a Career Counselor to tour Career Services. During this tour, you can see the resources the office provides, gain a a better understanding of how Career Counselors work with students, and learn how our office can support you.