SLU Community Engagement Inventory
Data based on information submitted by members of the SLU community, summer 2015.
Saint Louis University Homeless and Veterans Grant
Description: The Saint Louis University Law School Legal Clinics, Homeless Prevention Project provides free legal representation of clients.
- 22nd Circuit Court of St. Louis
- Salvation Army
- SLU Catholic Legal Assistance Ministry
- St. Louis County Department of Human Services
- St. Patrick Center
- VA Jefferson Barracks Div Bldg. 3
- VA St. Louis - DRRTP Domiciliary
Primary SLU Contact: Patricia Lee, email@example.com
Collaborator(s): John Ammann, Brendan Roediger, Susan McGraugh, Patricia Harrison, Dana Malkus, Amany Ragab Hacking
Categories: Homelessness, Housing, Legal Services, Veterans