Saint Louis University's Center for Workforce & Organizational Development announces that it has been chosen as the education partner for The Decision Intelligence Institute International (TDI3), and has been selected as the worldwide launch site of the Institute's Global Training Initiative.
The Decision Intelligence Institute International (TDI3) was incorporated as a not-for-profit organization in October, 2013 to address the educational and business requirements of the critical business discipline, Decision Intelligence. The organization is led by an Executive Director as well as a Board of Directors formed of leaders from the global business community. Membership in TDI3 is open to any organization, government, or individual that wishes to learn more about Decision Intelligence, to participate in the conversation, and to be a part of the growing Decision Intelligence ecosystem. For more information about TDI3, please visit the website http://www.tdi3.org.
About the Program
Every decade or so, a new business discipline is born. Did you know that there was a time before project planning? Before Business Intelligence? Before Business Process Management?
Today, Decision Intelligence is the next such breakthrough: it is a proven approach that has saved hundreds of millions of dollars for organizations worldwide. It brings the best of Big Data, Predictive Analytics, Deep Learning, and Systems Modeling to every role in the organization, including executive management, program managers, and quantitative modeling experts.
Join us for this half- or full-day workshop, Getting Started with Decision Intelligence plus, optionally, Decision Intelligence Hands-On.
- How to answer the question: "If I make this decision today, what will be the outcome tomorrow?"
- How to create a decision collaboration team to design, test, and update your organization's most important decisions, creating continuous improvement and organizational learning.
- How to combine intangible factors, like employee engagement and customer experience, with tangible ones, like cost of goods and closed sales.
- Two secrets that, together, will increase your team's decision-making intelligence tenfold.
- How to make decisions that have multiple outcomes.
- How to avoid the most common trap that causes Big Data projects to fail, and how to radically accelerate the value that you receive from all data, big and small.
- The three secrets of small data, and how you can use it to supercharge your decision intelligence.
- How to ensure your team is aligned around outcomes, so that every decision pulls in the same direction.
- The secret to "seeing around corners" - predicting the future by combining data with your team's expertise.
- How to manage assumptions and to change direction when reality doesn't quite match them.
- Why great organizations make terrible decisions, and how to fix them.
- How decision intelligence uses the latest research in neurobiology, cognitive science, and collaboration to make decision-making intuitive, natural, visual, and social.
- How to "become a hero" by helping your organization to create a decision advantage.
In Decision Intelligence Hands-On, you'll take a deeper dive, with interactive exercises. You'll learn what it means to be a Decision Intelligence Scientist, Architect, and Facilitator.
Upcoming Training Sessions
Join us for this half- or full-day workshop. Sessions are as follows:
Session 1: Getting Started with Decision Intelligence
You can choose one of these two sessions:
November 12 from 8 AM to 12 Noon OR November 12 from 4 PM to 8 PM
Session 2: Decision Intelligence Hands-On
And you can add one of these two sessions:
November 13: 8 AM to 12 Noon OR November 13: 4 PM to 8 PM
The cost of one session is $395 and the cost of two sessions is $695. Additional discounts might apply.
Click HERE to register and for more information.