Marriage Preparation Mini-Weekends
College Church sponsors several Marriage Preparation Mini-Weekends throughout the year for engaged couples. These weekends focus on the spiritual and practical aspects of living out the Marriage Covenant. Couples from the parish serve as resource partners for each weekend.
- Spend time with your spouse-to-be reflecting on God's presence in your lives.
- Meet other couples who are proclaiming the Good News that God is in our midst and in our married lives.
- Reflect and dialogue on topics such as Covenant & Contract, Lovemaking, Communication, and Conflict.
- Learn more about your differences and how they can enhance your relationship.
- Receive materials that are tools for learning more about each other.
This program fulfills the marriage preparation class requirements for marriages at the College Church.
Pre-registration is required. Contact Joseph Milner at the College Church (314) 977-7305 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The fee for the Weekend is $185.00. Here is the current schedule:
- January 9 – 10, 2016
- March 5 – 6, 2016
- April 9 – 10, 2016