- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Dual degree programs
- MPH/MSW dual degree
- MHA/MBA dual degree
- MHA/JD dual degree
- MPH/MD dual degree
- MPH/MS dual degree
- MPH/JD dual degree
- MSPH/PhD dual degree
- MSW dual degrees
- Health Administration
- Executive MHA
- Public health degrees
- Social work degrees
Dual Master of Health Administration and Master of Business Administration (MHA/MBA)
Our graduates are professionals with a unique ability to draw from both credentials as they practice from a foundation of interdisciplinary education.
Through collaboration with the SLU John Cook School of Business, accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the dual MHA/MBA prepares highly motivated students who wish to acquire an understanding of the importance of the issues, skills and methods in both health care and business organizations.
Graduates of this program are prepared to hold positions in the health insurance or pharmaceutical industries, public policy agencies, or in healthcare management consulting roles. Students complete a total of 86 credit hours in order to obtain the MHA/MBA.
Dual Degree Prerequisites: Students must meet the admission requirements and be admitted into both degree programs according to the processes of each of the participating academic units in order to pursue a dual degree program. Application to the individual programs should be made simultaneously; however, admission to the dual degree program is contingent upon admission to both the MHA and the MBA degree programs.
MHA Prerequisites: A bachelor's degree or the equivalent from an accredited college or university.
MHA Requirements: The MHA degree must be completed in the traditional classroom-based format and requires the completion of the traditional classroom-based format curriculum.
Exceptions to Traditional Classroom-Based Format Curriculum:
- MBA.631 Legal Aspects of Business,
- MBA.632 Financial Accounting and MBA.638 Managerial Accounting substitute for HMP.503 Introduction to Health Care Accounting;
- MBA.642 Data and Decisions substitutes for HMP.519 Analytical Methods for Health Management;
- MBA.643 The Organization: Governance, Compliance and Strategy and MBA.653 Integrated Consulting Module substitute for six credit-hours of advisor-approved electives;
- PUBH.501 Foundations of Public Health Practice substitutes for HMP.518 Behavioral and Environmental Aspects of Population Health.
The minimum total credit-hours required for the MHA is 60.