- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Dual degree programs
- MPH/MSW dual degree
- MHA/MBA dual degree
- MHA/JD dual degree
- MPH/MD dual degree
- MPH/MS dual degree
- MPH/JD dual degree
- MSPH/PhD dual degree
- MSW dual degrees
- Health administration
- Public health degrees
- Social work degrees
Dual Master of Science in Public Health - Behavioral Science and Health Education & PhD in Clinical Psychology
The rigorous MSPH-BSHE/PhD dual degree is a challenging program for those seeking training in population based research methods
Through collaboration with the SLU College of Arts & Sciences Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program, accredited by The American Psychological Association, the dual MSPH-BSHE/PhD is offered to those with terminal degrees (including MD, DO, DC, DDS, DVM or PhD, licensed to practice in the U.S.) who seek training in population based research methods to support their clinical research activities.
Dual Degree Prerequisites: Students must meet the admission requirements and be admitted into both degree programs according to the processes of each of the participating academic units in order to pursue a dual degree program. Applicants are required to be initially accepted to the graduate degree program in clinical psychology. The student must then apply for and fulfill all admission requirements for the MSPH-BSHE degree program in order to gain admission to the dual degree program.
MSPH-BSHE Requirements: The MSPH-BSHE requires the completion of the MSPH-BSHE curriculum.
Exceptions to the MSPH-BSHE Curriculum:
- Applied Univariate Statistics in Behavioral Science substitutes for Principles of Biostatistics
- Applied Multivariable and Multivariate Statistics in Behavioral Science substitutes for Introduction to General Linear Modeling
- Ethics and Professional Issues substitutes for Ethical Issues in Public Health
- Special Study for Examinations substitutes for Special Study for Examinations
- Dissertation substitutes for Research Project
The minimum total credit-hours required for the MSPH-BSHE: 36.
The minimum total credit-hours required to complete both degrees: 99.