M.H.A. Careers and Outcomes
SLU M.H.A. alumni are leaders at organizations across the United Sates
Armed with a graduate degree from one of the best healthcare management programs in the country, you are uniquely positioned to take advantage of the thriving demand for highly skilled professionals.
The power of involved alumni
Saint Louis University M.H.A. alumni hold senior management positions in a variety health settings and are a valuable resource for networking and mentorship opportunities.
We are proud of the depth and reach of our alumni, and are constantly looking to improve the management development process of those pursuing their education in the M.H.A. program.
SLU health administration alumni are leaders at organizations across the United States, including:
- Consulting firms
- Consumer advocacy organizations
- Emergency preparedness organizations
- Federal, state and local health agencies
- Health insurance companies
- Hospitals and integrated health care systems
- Long term and extended care
- Medical service organizations
- Physician management organizations
- Private business and industry
- University and private research centers
With questions about careers in health administration, contact the M.H.A. Associate Program Director.