- CPHSJ Virtual Open House
- SLU Undergraduate Admission
- CPHSJ Graduate Admission
- Upcoming Events for PhD in Public Health Studies
- Upcoming Events for MPH and MHA
- Upcoming Events for MSW, MSABA and MSCPP
- Past Webinar Presentations
- Application Requirements and Deadlines
- Program Prerequisites
- Tuition and Financial Aid
- Frequently Asked Questions
- International Students
- Housing Near Campus
- Admitted Students
- Life in St. Louis
- Apply Now
Graduate education at Saint Louis University's College for Public Health & Social Justice prepares graduate students to become leaders who use their advanced knowledge to transform society in ways consistent with the value and intellectual ideals of a Catholic, Jesuit university.
The mission of graduate education at SLU is to advance the frontiers of knowledge and technical expertise, and to prepare students to make their own contributions in their disciplines and professions by helping them carry out their responsibilities in an ethical and professional manner.
Learn more about what it takes to be a graduate student at SLU's College for Public Health & Social Justice by exploring the links below:
If you'd like more information about our graduate degrees, fill out our information request form to contact our office of admission.
Applications are now being accepted. If you're ready to get started, apply now.