Admission to the College
Saint Louis University's College for Public Health and Social Justice is an exceptional, action-oriented learning community that develops strategies for improving the health and well being of others.
- Graduate candidates - you can find specific admissions information on each degree page
- For undergraduate candidates, please use the SLU undergraduate application
More information about CPHSJ Graduate Admissions:
- How to Apply
- Application Deadlines
- Tuition, Financial Aid, Scholarships
- Test information
- Schedule a graduate admissions tour at anytime throughout the year
For an overview of all of the SLU CPHSJ graduate degrees:
- CPHSJ Graduate Admission Requirements for all of our degree programs
- as well as the 2015-2016 Graduate Application Requirements
We encourage you to visit our campus in the heart of St. Louis, contact our world-renowned faculty, or have your questions answered by an admissions counselor!
|Your contacts for graduate admission:|
Kristi Richter, MSW, LCSW