Professional Organizations and Licensing Resources
Professional Organizations for Applied Behavior Analysis
Professional Organizations for Criminology and Criminal Justice
- American Society of Criminology
- Academy of Criminal Justices Sciences
- American Jail Association
- American Probation and Parole
- National Association of Blacks in Criminal Justice
- National Organization for Victim Assistance
Professional Organizations for Social Work
- American Board of Examiners of Clinical Social Work Practice
Information about advanced credentials and licensing.
- Council on Social Work Education
- Latino Social Workers Organization
- Missouri Association of Social Welfare
- National Association of Black Social Workers
- National Association of Christian Social Workers
- National Association of Social Workers
- National Association of Social Workers, Illinois Chapter
- National Association of Social Workers, Missouri Chapter
- National Association of Social Workers, Military
- Social Welfare Action Alliance, formerly Bertha Capen Reynolds
- Society for Spirituality and Social Work
Licensing Resources for Social Work
State Professional Regulatory Boards:
- Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation
Information regarding Illinois licensing for social workers.
- Missouri Department of Insurance Financial Institutions & Professional Registration
Information regarding Missouri licensing for BSSW and MSW.
For other states, consult state regulatory websites.
For the licensure exam, study guide and practice exam:
Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB)
For licensure exam preparation courses: