Support the College for Public Health and Social Justice
We want you to be an active member of the 10,000+ College for Public Health and Social Justice alumni around the globe!
There are so many ways to get involved!
- Attend events
- Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/slupublichealth
- Follow us on Twitter: @SLUPublicHealth
- Join us on LinkedIn: SLU Public Health & Social Justice Alumni Group
- Make a gift supporting our students and programs
- A named scholarship can make a world of difference
- Volunteer your time
- Share your thoughts on what it means to be a CPHSJ alumnus
- Share internship and job opportunities with our students
- Nominate an alumni for the annual Alumni Merit Award
For information on becoming more involved, please contact:
Stephanie (Garvey) Nigh
Director of Development and Alumni Relations