- Travel Policies and Procedures
College of Arts & Sciences Travel Policies and Procedures for University Guests
1. Notify the College of your department chair's or program director's approval by submitting the SLU Arts & Sciences Travel Form.
2. All requests for policy exceptions must be submitted on the Travel & Expense Policy Exception Request form. Policy exceptions include, but are not limited to:
- Not booking arrangements through TravelPlex, including flight, car rental, or hotel (excluding conference hotel bookings)
- Booking conference hotel at a higher rate than lowest published
- Not requesting pre-approval for travel
- Submitting expenses more than 60 days from date incurred
Do not include policy exception requests on the Travel Form.
3. All guest travel requires a trip number.
4. Guests who make their own travel arrangements are reimbursed 100% and processed on an eSeePay Online DPV. Guests receiving reimbursement for travel must submit a Master Vendor Form. W9's are not required for reimbursements, unless clarification is needed during vendor set up.
5. If there are no expenses other than airfare, contact email@example.com to close the trip after travel is completed.
Detailed University policies and procedures are available at on the Business & Finance website