Registration for Classes
Students in the College of Education & Public Service should meet with both their Faculty Mentor and their Academic Advisor to choose and confirm classes for the upcoming semester.
Fall 2013: When does your class register?
- Seniors (90+ credit hours earned): April 1st
- Juniors (60-89 credit hours earned): April 8th
- Sophomores (30-59 credit hours earned): April 15th
- Freshman (0-29 credit hours earned): April 22nd
*Remember that if you are an Athlete, an Honors student, or have special accommodations from Disability Services or Student Support Services, you are eligible to register the Friday before the listed date (Note: Seniors who may register early will register on Thursday, March 28, due to the Easter holiday). However, you are still responsible for completing your required meetings in a timely manner to take advantage of this privilege.
How to create a schedule:
Following the meeting with your academic advisor there are several ways to put together a schedule.
- Using Banner Self-Service, look up courses by course code, for example: THEO-100 can be found by searching under the heading Theology. From here you can search through the various times and dates the course is being offered to select a course that best fits your scheduling needs.
- Please visit Registration Procedures for more information on how to register.