J. Reuben Clark Law Society
The mission of the J. Reuben Clark Law Society is to affirm the strength brought to the study of law by a law student's personal religious conviction. We strive through public service and diligence in our studies to promote fairness and virtue founded upon the rule of law.
We aim to:
- Provide opportunities to meet and discuss legal issues in light of our personal religious convictions
- Foster friendships among members, their families, and their friends
- Provide frequent opportunities for networking with those in the legal profession at the local, national, and international level
- Foster a sense of community within the JRCLS
- Provide academic training and opportunities for mentoring to 1L members.
Membership is open to all current law students, faculty members, alumni, and all other students in legal education or legal research. There are no dues to join the society.