In order to continue offering a robust pedagogical program that meets the diverse and changing needs of the faculty and graduate students of Saint Louis University, we have updated and enhanced the requirements for the Certificates in University Teaching Skills.
Beginning July 2016, new participants enrolling in either certificate are required to follow the new guidelines.
Click on the requirement links below to access descriptions, prompts, and guidelines.
(FC = Foundations Certificate, C = Certificate in University Teaching Skills)
- Statement of Intent (FC, C)
- Master Checklist (C)
- Reflection on Teaching Development Requirement (FC)
- Reflection on Teaching Development Rubric (FC)
- Praxis Workshops (FC, C)
- Effective Teaching Credits Tracking Sheets (FC, C)
- Effective Teaching Credit Substitution Policy (FC, C)
- Online Courses (C)
- Service-Learning Independent Study (C)
- CUTS Reading List (C)
- Video Recording of Teaching (C)
- Faculty Mentor Guide (C)
- Faculty Mentor Agreement Form (C)
- Faculty Mentor Feedback (Video Recording of Teaching) Form (C)