phone: (314) 977-3533
fax: (314) 977-1695
Role in the Center:
As a Post-Doctoral Fellow in the Center, Dipti conducts research on teaching and learning topics; consults with graduate students about teaching; facilitating workshops, conversations on teaching, and online seminars; and assists Center staff with design, implementation, and assessment of programs.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Organizing and facilitating orientation sessions for new teaching assistants
- Consulting with graduate student instructors
- Conducting class observations and student focus groups to support teaching enhancement
- Conducting mid-semester focus groups with students upon instructor request
- Facilitating workshops, conversations on teaching, and online seminars
As a recent graduate of Saint Louis University's College for Public Health and Social Justice, Dr. Dipti Subramaniam joins the Reinert Center this year as the first Post-Doctoral Fellow. In addition to also having served as a graduate assistant in the Reinert Center, Dipti worked as a graduate research assistant and teaching assistant for public health courses. Dipti has also contributed to and led public health projects at both the local and national levels, and has served students, faculty, and community members in Saint Louis through research, teaching, and service. Dipti looks forward to focusing on teaching and research in the area of health promotion and behavior.