Divya Subramanium...return to Staff Directory
phone: (314) 977-2231
fax: (314) 977-1695
Role in the Center:
As a graduate assistant in the Center, Divya assists in the administration of the Certificate in University Teaching Skills (CUTS) program. She also conducts research on teaching and learning topics; consults with graduate students about teaching; and assists Center staff with design, implementation, and assessment of programs.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Administration of the CUTS program
- Facilitating online seminars for CUTS program
- Consulting with CUTS participants to develop teaching philosophies and portfolios
- Organizing and facilitating orientation sessions about the CTTL for graduate students
- Conducting mid-semester focus groups
- Organizing and contributing to Center publications and web-based resources
- Conducting research on teaching and learning, including emerging learning technologies
- Providing support and/or training for learning technologies and the CTTL Learning Studio
Divya Subramaniam joined the CTTL in July of 2011 as a graduate assistant. Prior to her assistantship at the CTTL, she served as a graduate research assistant for Saint Louis University's College for Public Health and Social Justice where she assisted faculty members with their online classes; served a teaching assistant; and assisted on various research projects.