- Programs & Services
- Certificate Program
- Certificate in University Teaching Skills
- Foundations Certificate
- Program Requirements
- Faculty Mentor
- CUTS FAQ
- Institutes and Academies
- Open Studio Sessions
- Academic Portfolio Retreat
- Feedback on Teaching
- Madrid Services/Programs
Welcome to the Certificate in University Teaching Skills Program! We're glad you're here. By participating in this program, you're choosing to be a part of a longstanding tradition in the Reinert Center of exploring topics in teaching and learning in order to make intentional choices about all aspects of the courses you teach. This page is designed to provide you with a detailed orientation (or re-orientation) to the certificate program to introduce you to each certificate's requirements and to help you decide which certificate option fits your needs.
View the video below for an overview of the Certificate in University Teaching Skills Program Requirements and Expectations.
For optimal viewing, click here.
- Decide which certificate is right for you
- Submit a Statement of Intent to enroll in your chosen certificate
- Identify what you want to learn about teaching and learning during the program
- Start attending ETS sessions. Check out the Seminars page for the current schedule
- Create an organizational system for your ETS handouts and other materials
- Draft a timeline to complete your certificate. Click here for sample timelines.
- Visit the Program Requirements page and print or save the documents relevant for your certificate
If you have questions, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 314-977-2231, or in-person by dropping in to the Reinert Center on the 2nd floor of the Pius Library. We look forward to having you in the program!