Ignatian Pedagogy Resources
Ignatian Pedagogy: Resources and Reflections
From Saint Louis University Faculty:
Overview of Ignatian Pedgagogy, featuring Darina Sargeant, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Assistant Program Director Department of Physical Therapy & Athletic Training and Michael D Rozier SJ, Instructor, Department of Community Department of Health Management and Policy.
The Five Elements of Ignatian Pedagogy, featuring Darina Sargeant, Ph.D., Associate Professor and Assistant Program Director Department of Physical Therapy & Athletic Training.
Sample Syllabus: Concepts and Theories of Leadership OSTD-410 - 162, Rev. David J. Vaughn ABD
Reinert CTE Publications featuring essays from SLU Faculty
From the Jesuitnet You Tube Channel: "The late Fr. Vincent Duminuco, S. J. -- past Secretary of Education for the Society of Jesus and coordinator of the document, Ignatian Pedagogy, A Practical Approach, describes the history and framework of the pedagogical model. Copyright 2005 JesuitNET. Filming by Nicholas Lombardi, S.J., Fordham University"
Links on Ignatian Pedagogy:
- Ignatian Spirituality (contains education documents)
- Reflection on the Educational Principles of the Spiritual Exercises
- Communal Reflection on the Jesuit Mission in Higher Education: A Way of Proceeding
- Jesuit Education
- Ignatian Pedagogy: A Practical Approach
- Ignatian Pedagogical Paradigm
- Ignatian Center for Jesuit Education (Santa Clara University)
- Fairfield University
- Fordham University
- Creighton University
- Saint Ignatius on Teaching Mathematics, Conversations Magazine, 2005
- The Spiritual Exercises: A Paradigm for a Reflection on Good Teaching
- The Curriculum Carries the Mission: The "Ratio Studiorum", the Making of Jesuit Education, and the Making of the Society of Jesus