Communication faculty members to speak at SLU Law School event
The Center for the Interdisciplinary Study of Law's (CISL) inaugural Interdepartmental Faculty Research Forum will take place this Friday, November 30th from 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. in room 302 of Morrissey Hall.
The Forum will feature brief presentations by faculty members across the university, including Communication Department faculty members Diana Carlin, Matt Carlson, and Dan Kozlowski, who are engaged in research projects related to "The Changing Political Election Landscape." Each informal presentation will relate to political campaigns and how changes in policy, law, communication, technology or society have impacted elections. The goal of the forum is to give faculty with common interests the opportunity to hear about one another's work. To RSVP for the event, visit the CISL website.
The full participant list includes:
- Diana Carlin, Department of Communication & Associate Vice President
of Graduate Education
- Matt Carlson, Department of Communication
- Joel Goldstein, School of Law
- Matt Hall, Department of Political Science & School of Law
- Dan Kozlowski, Department of Communication & School of Law
- Ken Warren, Department of Political Science
- Bonnie Wilson, Department of Economics
- Molly Wilson, School of Law & Department of Psychology