- Brighton Agency - Brighton Agency serves regional and national clients from its St. Louis headquarters, including Monsanto Company, Natura Pet Products, Thermadyne Industries and the Clayco Inc. To be a Brighton intern, you should be someone who relishes solving tough challenges, who is passionate about innovation and can be productive in the face of numerous deadlines. For our part, we promise that you'll get to participate in real work for real clients.
- Online Media Marketing Internship - Brighton employs a complete interactive and social media team that works closely with all agency resources to deliver integrated, client-driven solutions. Brighton interns can expect to get hands-on experience using the latest online marketing and social media technology solutions. Necessary skills include: proficiency in basic Microsoft Office applications; able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously; experience using the Internet to conduct systematic research; experience using Social Media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg, etc.); experience working with email campaigns through the Exact Target platform; experience utilizing SEO/SEM capabilities; experience in website content development and management; experience and/or interest in blogging about online marketing trends and news; ability to quickly learn and work with multiple platforms (Google Adwords, Wordpress, etc.). Professionals or recent graduates with previous internship experience preferred.
- Jr. Art Director/Designer Internship - Brighton employs a complete creative team that includes experienced creative directors, art directors, designers, copywriters and production artists. Working for retail, consumer, new business, and B2B clients, this team engages in advertising for a variety of mediums - traditional, interactive, in-store, etc. Necessary skills include: proficiency in multiple computer applications including Adobe CS3 and MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.; using current multi-media software applications, including Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint/KeyNote. Professionals or recent graduates in design-related majors: graphic design, interactive design, web design, visual communication design, advertising, etc. Previous agency or internship experience required.
- Jr. Copywriter Internship - Brighton employs a complete creative team that includes experienced creative directors, art directors, designers, copywriters and production artists. Working for retail, consumer, new business, and B2B clients, this team engages in advertising for a variety of mediums - traditional, interactive, in-store, etc. Brighton interns can expect to get hands-on experience building and refining a variety of marketing concepts. Necessary skills include: proficiency in multiple computer applications including Adobe CS3 and MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.; ability to think conceptually; must be able to create a range of concepts for each project. Professionals or recent graduates in advertising- and design-related majors with previous agency or internship experience.
Please send cover letters, resumes, and portfolio samples (PDF format or Web link) to Amanda.Hassler@BrightonAgency.com.
- Nestlé Purina CheckMark Agency - Opportunties for such internships as Marketing PR, Client Service, Copywriter and Art Director among others may be available at nestlepurinacareers.com. From home page, click on "Just for College Students" for valuable information on preparing for job search and interviewing. The from home page, click on "Search Jobs" and on the next page, click on "internships/training" link. This will will take you to seven opportunities, four of which are at CheckMark Agency in St. Louis. Application, deadline and contact information should be available for each. Two SLU graduates work there as copywriters.
- Ad Club Saint Louis (AAF) - Event Manager Intern. Internship offers valuable experience for candidates interested in advertising and marketing. Job Description: Update content on the Ad Club web site with news, events, useful links and RSS feeds, and scholarship information. Daily news update to our site. Call each agency to get latest news, new job hires. Write articles for the Ad Club e-newsletter. Assist in adding event content to C-vent and promote events online, through e-mail, and other means. Assist executive director in the set up and tear down of Ad Club events, ADDY Awards and, meetings and in registering guests, helping with raffles, gathering and displaying prizes, etc. Write press releases and reminder e-mails. Send Monthly e-mail blast with hot news to drive traffic back to web site. Coordinate with Committee Chairs to compile AAF Club Achievement entries. Send resume and cover letter to: Nan Hartley, Executive Director, Ad Club Saint Louis - AAF, 1141 South 4th Street, St. Louis, MO 63104, firstname.lastname@example.org , 314-231-4185.
- Martin / Williams Advertising - Full-service integrated agency in Minneapolis offers graduating students paid internships. Please see "Internships Outside Saint Louis" for more details.
- The MBC Group -- Account Service and Creative Internships available. Spring, Summer and Fall. Specializes in advertising, public relations and governmental affairs. Paid. Could result in full-time position. Contact Sean Cullen, email@example.com , or 314-361-6717. Visit our website.
- The National System, Inc. -- Internships in Account Management and Creative Department with advertising and marketing agency headquartered in St. Louis. Must have a 3.0 minimum GPA. Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cannonball -- Internships for creative and account service. Mail resume to Stacey Goldman, Cannonball Advertising and Promotion, 609 E. Lockwood, Ste. 203, St. Louis, MO 63119. For more information, phone Stacey at 314-963-1600 or email at email@example.com.
- HLK Advertising -- Fall, Spring, and Summer internships available. Hughes is a full-service advertising and public relations agency located a stone's throw from Busch Stadium. We offer full-time paid internships for fall, spring, and summer semesters in the areas of brand management, art direction, and copywriting. Applicants must be of Junior or Senior status, and working toward an advertising, marketing, communications, public relations or related degree. We look for resourceful, motivated self-starters who have a knack for creativity and problem-solving. Potential writers and art directors need to send three samples of their work along with a cover letter and resume - (spec work is fine, we're just looking to see how you think and execute ideas.) If you're interested in brand management, please send three writing samples along with your cover letter and resume. The deadline to apply for summer internships is March 3, fall internships is July 1, and spring internships is December 1. Visit www.hughes-stl.com/contact.asp for more information about our internship program.
- Black Twig Communications - A full-service communications agency located in downtown Clayton, Missouri; We are accepting applications for interns for the fall semester; Our internship program allows interns to gain the full experience of working at a communications agency; It is a fast-paced, hands on environment; No busy work here; Our Account Executives work directly with the interns on every project and teach them the "real-life" skills necessary to build a successful career in public relations; Duration: Accepting resumes from 8/30 to 9/13; Desired start date 10/4; Lasting the length of the semester, possibly longer depending on performance/class requirements; Hours/Pay:
Hours are negotiable based upon class schedule; Pay is also negotiable based on experience; Position Details: Open to juniors and seniors in any of the following majors: Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, English, Journalism; Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to: Daniel Koehler, 7711 Bonhomme Ave Ste. 400, Clayton, MO 63105, or email the resume and cover letter to Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Marketing Communications Intern for National Council of Jewish Women (NCJW) - Internship available year round; Unpaid; Site supervisor: Ellen Alper, executive director. Web site: ncjwstl.org. Unpaid. Assist with all marketing and communications for the Section. Help manage social media, general media and outreach into the community. Write and place stories about the organization. Coordinate print publications with website and social media making sure all are up to date. Send resume, cover letter and writing samples to Ellen Alper, email@example.com Phone 314-993-5181.
- Marketing Communications Intern for St. Louis Community College at Meramec - Web site: www.stlcc.edu/servicelearning. Would involve advertising, PR, event marketing, social media and graphic design; Unpaid; Duties: Planning with faculty, meeting with students, assisting with work in the office, marketing events, planning events, scheduling with community partners; Site supervisors: Donna Halsband and Debbie Coson; Desire mature self-starter with good communication skills, verbal and written, and a creative thinker; Internship available fall and spring semesters; Application deadlines: July 1 for fall, December 1 for spring; Send resume, cover letter and writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com for interview.
- Summer Copywriting Intern for AdSaint Blog Web Site - www.adsaint.com;
We take our intern program seriously, often with a class-like curriculum on what will be learned and generally do college credit for our interns; It's a 10-12 hours a week commitment; Unpaid; For AdSaint interns, it's as much about them as it is about us; It's a great chance to call up industry people they want to meet and write stories about, and they personally benefit from a lot of direct relationships that may otherwise be very difficult for them to make; Everyone that has interned for AdSaint has landed or been offered an ad industry job during or shortly after the internship (or sometimes even landing paid writing gigs from agencies during the internship); Contact Angie Lawing, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Return to Internships