Corporate & Other Opportunities
- Allsup Inc. - The Communications Department of Allsup Inc. is looking for a bi-lingual, Spanish-speaking writer who can write and translate articles for the company's web site. The position is free-lance and pays per article. The company is located in Belleville, Illinois, and the writer is expected to work at home. For further information, please contact Gail Rucker, Allsup Inc. Corporate Communications. Phone: 800-854-1418, ext. 8504.
- Trans States Airlines - Communications Internship. Trans States Airlines, a regional airline operating as United Express and US Airways express, has two (2) Communications Internship openings for the fall semester. Minimum qualifications for this internship are: exceptional writing skills, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task, Communications or Journalism major and minimum 2.75 GPA. Experience with Microsoft Word a must; knowledge of print and graphic design a plus. Internship is unpaid; 120 hours per semester and generally (1) eight-hour day or (2) four-hour days per week. Interns typically work on projects such as: Internal Employee Communications; monthly company newsletter; interviewing, writing, photography, editing; weekly employee web updates; assist with awareness campaigns to promote corporate goals; conceptual design projects; flyers, brochures, videos, marketing materials. This position supports the Corporate Communications Coordinator and the VP of Scheduling & Resource Management. For additional information regarding the position, please contact Michelle Moreton, Corporate Communications Coordinator at 314-222-4323. Please send résumé via email or fax to: email@example.com or 314-222-4314. Trans States Airlines Attn: Michelle Moreton 11495 Navaid Rd., Suite 340 St. Louis, MO 63044. More information on the company can be found at www.transstates.net.
- Moneta Group - Moneta Group Investment Advisors LLC serves as Family CFO to successful families. We handle highly secure client information; honesty, integrity and confidentiality are paramount. Intern Position: Approximately 15 hrs/week; negotiable schedule. Paid: $8.50 / hr. Requirements: Good writing and copy-editing skills; knowledge of Excel helpful. Must be motivated and able to manage time/prioritize. Responsibilities: Web site updates, file organization, help with client events, and administrative support. Moneta Group is a fast-paced environment with varying demands. Candidates must provide resume: interviews, background checks and testing part of hiring process. Please contact: Bethany Blasa; firstname.lastname@example.org, 314-244-3329.
- Anheuser-Busch, Inc. World Headquarters - Anheuser-Busch is a leader in the global brewing industry, with 12 breweries in the United States and multiple international breweries. The company holds nearly 50 percent of U.S. beer sales and has business alliances with leading international brewers. Anheuser-Busch subsidiaries include one of the largest theme park operators in the United States, one of the largest U.S. manufacturers of aluminum beverage containers and America's top recycler of aluminum cans. Please visit www.buschjobs.com for all current internship information.
- Cosmopolitan Events -- Cosmopolitan Events offers two Internship programs throughout the year. Spring/Summer Internship Program runs February through July - deadline for consideration is mid January. Fall/Winter Internship Program runs August through January - deadline for consideration is mid July.
- Event Internship - Assist the event planner with day-of logistics. The majority of our events during this time of year are weddings that occur on Saturdays. An event intern must be ready to work between 12-18 hours for any given event. Some events require interns to arrive very early in the morning, while others require interns to stay late into the night. For each wedding, a wedding planner and/or manager will be in charge of guiding you through the day-of logistics and tasks that need to be accomplished.
- Office Internship - Required to work in the office 3-4 days per week. We require that the office intern have a vehicle due to the amount of errands that need to be run. Please note that mileage for errands is reimbursed by Cosmopolitan Events. Besides errands, the office intern will be instrumental in assisting us with administrative tasks and in developing our design service. Due to our designing needs, we will be looking for individuals who have previous design experience, who are organized and who can complete tasks thoroughly. Currently this position is not a college credited internship, however we are more than willing to work with you and your school in making this position count toward school credit. Internship inquiries should be made via email to email@example.com
- Growing Green Inc. -- Marketing internship offered every semester / season, except during month of December. Growing Green is a horticultural services business located one block from the Saint Louis University campus. $8.00 per hour. Responsibilities include supporting the sales team in the development of new business as well as our work for existing clients. Six (6) hours per week, flexible schedule. Working knowledge of program is required. Phone: 314-531-7920, ask for Teri Pesapane, ext. 323, or Joel Pesapane, ext. 302.
- Boeing -- Summer internships. Visit Boeing website at www.boeing.com. Click on "Employment" then "Interns and Grads" on pop-up. Follow instructions and apply on-line.
Southwest Airlines -- The "NoLimits" Internship Program is offered for summer, spring, and fall semesters. The Intern program gives students quality real-world experience, an insider's glance into this fascinating industry, and is guaranteed to be a FUN semester! The goal of the "NoLimits" Internship is to provide Interns with interactive learning opportunities and hands-on business experience. Each Intern will be exposed to practical workplace skills needed for his/her business field. The Intern will be able to validate his/her career decisions through this opportunity to apply classroom knowledge. For more information, please visit: http://www.southwest.com/careers/internships.html.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car -- Management Training Program. Sales, management, marketing, customer service. For more information, visit www.enterprise.com or call 1-888-WWW-ERAC for local recruiter.
- Centene Corporation -- Intern to report to Director of Communications and Public Affairs and to manager of the Communications Department. Update web sites of health plans, promotions for health plans, articles for Spotlight newsletter, video productions, press releases. Paid. Requires GPA of 3.5. Send cover letter and resume to Lisa Julian at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will also need a letter of recommendation from Bill Tyler when you set up an interview.
- Vatterott Educational Holdings, Inc. -- Internships for public relations, market analysis and web-site newsletter. Send resume to email@example.com.
- Kellwood - a Chesterfield, MO based company that designs, manufactures, and markets fashion brands, is looking for a part time employee or paid intern in the Employee Communications function of its Human Resources department; The role will focus on the following areas: Employee Benefits; Health and Wellness; Corporate Strategy and Company News; The job / internship will include leveraging the company's intranet, developing print materials, and assisting with company meetings; The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, willing to work autonomously, have strong writing and graphic design skills, have a working knowledge of employee benefits, and either be working on a degree in communications, or have 1-3 years experience working in corporate / employee communications; This internship is paid, $15/ hour. For more information on the company, please visit www.kellwood.com; Inquires and resumes should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reliv International-Marketing - Communications Internship; Company: Reliv International manufactures and markets nutritional products for a healthy, active lifestyle. Reliv products are available through an international network marketing system of independent distributors in 15 countries; Location: 135 Chesterfield Ind., Blvd, Chesterfield, Missouri 63006; Position: Marketing Intern; Dates: Summer Semester (May-Aug.), Apply by 4/15; Fall Semester (Sept.-Dec.), Apply by 7/1; Spring Semester (Jan.-April), Apply by 12/1; exact dates to be determined by student and company based on class schedule; Compensation: $10 per hour, part-time 15-20 hours per week (may be more or less depending on credit requirements); To apply: Submit resume to Annie Haarmann, email@example.com, (636) 733-1421; Majors encouraged to apply: Communications, Marketing, PR, Advertising, Writing, Journalism; Description: The Reliv marketing department is not only a fun place to fill those internship credit hours - it's also an opportunity to create substantial pieces for your portfolio of work. The skills and experience you will gain through your time at Reliv will set the stage for a successful career; Collateral Materials; Interview subjects and write stories and feature articles for web and print publications; Assist with planning and writing of Reliv's Lifestyle magazine, sent to 60,000 distributors in the US and Canada; Social Media and Web Communications; Help develop monthly social media strategy and research posts for Twitter, Facebook and YouTube; Use website content manager to make updates and create email communications such as e-blasts and e-zines; Research topics and write articles for Reliv blogs; Other Experience; Intern will be able to choose areas in which s/he would like more experience, so the responsibilities may be tailored to fit his/her goals; Requirements: Current college student or recent graduate with a related major; Strong communication skills; Very strong writing skills; Understanding of marketing strategy and social media; Ability to use MS Word and related MS Office software; Highly motivated, positive attitude, flexible, problem-solving skills; Supervision: You will be part of a marketing team, and directly supervised by the Marketing Communications Specialist.
Return to Internships