Radio & Television
- Clear Channel (Majic 104.9, Z107-7, 93.7 The Bull 103.3 KLOU and 100.3 ) - Promotions Staff, Part Time Promotions Coordinator. The Beat has an immediate need for Part Time Promotions Coordinators! Experience in broadcast marketing, PR or related field is helpful. Must be detail oriented and capable of handling numerous tasks simultaneously. Must be responsible and accountable for performance. Duties include executing station promotional events and attending the events. Good organizational skills are necessary. Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record. 10-12 hours a week mostly week nights and weekends. $9 per hour. Contact Craig Carmichael, Director of Marketing & Online Content, Clear Channel Radio, St. Louis, MO. Phone: 314-333-8127. Fax: 314-333-8327. email@example.com
- Platform One Entertainment - Platform One is a music management and marketing company that works with the best independent artists and bands across the country. Our college marketing department currently has a campus rep program in which we find students at college campuses to help promote our artists on a college level. Our campus rep program is a vital part of our company and we need eager, ambitious, and intelligent students who will be able to represent Platform One and our artists. Students will be directly involved with marketing bands/artists and executing strategic promotions to their respective college campuses. This includes distributing merchandise for Platform One artists and their affiliates both on and around campus, identifying key area venues and lifestyle retailers (bars, skate shops, coffee shops, clothing stores, popular hangouts etc.) and working with their school's radio, newspaper, and programming board to promote Platform One artists. The Campus Rep position is ideal for students interested in marketing and who have a passion for music. As a Campus Rep, these students are essential to the presence of Platform One artists and affiliates on their campuses on a grassroots level, so a solid knowledge of the campus scene and trends is key. In addition, Campus Reps should be personable, hard working and self-motivated. This is not a paid position and we need someone who is at their junior level or below, no seniors please. The time commitment would be anywhere from 1-5 hours a week. Interested students should visit www.platform-1.com, click on the link that says "P-1 Campus Reps", then scroll to the bottom of the page and fill out the application. For any further information please email Halle Snavely at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Brian Teplitzky at email@example.com.
- UPN-TV 46 -- Internships for bright, motivated college students. The UPN-TV 46 Internship Program is an unpaid volunteer experience designed to give students firsthand exposure to the and responsibilities and learn valuable skills for future employment in the television industry. For an application or additional information, contact Tammie Holland, Community Affairs Director, at 314-256-4600, ext. 4632.
- KDNL TV30 -- For current internship listings, please visit www.abcstlouis.com and click on the "Station Info" link at the top of the page, and then on the Internship hyperlink under "Looking for Something Specific?" KDNL TV30 has an active internship program and departments requiring interns will change periodically. Online applications only, please!
- Radio Disney AM1260 -- Internships in promotions, marketing and sales. Unpaid. Experience in Power Point and Excel. Contact Jason Miller, marketing/promotions director, phone: 314-682-1262; email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Internships for CBS Radio - KEZK-FM / KMOX-AM / Y98FM - Visit web site www.cbsradio.com; Unpaid; Shadow mentor and get hands-on experience from radio professionals; Must be quick learner, reliable and have good work ethic; Site supervisor: Kathy Edelmann, Regional HR Manager; Internships available fall, spring and summer. Application deadlines 30 days before start of internships. Send resume and cover letter stating internship category desired by email to Kathy Edelmann, email@example.com.
Return to Internships