Dennis P. Fuller, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
Missouri Speech-Language-Hearing Association (MSHA) Honors of the Association
Office: McGannon Hall #11
B.S. Speech-Language Pathology, Northeast Missouri State University
(Truman State University), Kirksville, Mo.
M.S. Communication Disorders, Saint Louis University
Ph.D. Education, Dissertation in Communication Disorders, Saint Louis University
- CSDI 326 Anatomy/Physiology of the Speech Mechanism
- CSDI 400 Survey of Speech Disorders
- CSDI-570-01 Voice Disorders
- CSDI-571-01 Cleft Palate/Craniofacial Anomalies
- Voice Disorders
- Alaryngeal Voice / Speech Disorders
- Prosthetic & Surgical Voice Restoration
- Maxio-Facial Disorders; Speech, Voice and Swallowing
- Cleft palate; Speech, Voice and Swallowing
Other Educational Opportunities:
I hold a joint appointment in the Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery.
In this capacity, half my time is spent in evaluation and treatment of Otolaryngology patients.
During this time I have one graduate student working with me at all times in the clinic, which
allows the student to gain hands on clinical hours and a pool for research activities.