Karen Wood, M.A., CCC-SLP
Speech-Language Pathology Clinic Coordinator
Office: McGannon Hall #19
Phone: (314) 977-3372
B.S. Agri-Business, Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau, MO
M.A. Speech-Language-Pathology, Saint Louis University, St. Louis, MO
- Undergraduate Clinical Supervision
- Graduate Clinical Supervision
- Clinical Instruction/Clinical Supervision of undergraduate and graduate students.
- Treatment of children and adults with Central Auditory Processing Disorder (CAPD).
- Treatment of children with Executive Dysfunction and/or Atention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
and subtypes: predominantly hyperactive/impulsive type, combined type.
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Childhood Receptive and Expressive Language Disorders in the
areas of phonemic awareness, comprehension and vocabulary knowledge.