London Spring Break 2014
FPA is sponsoring a Spring Break in London, March 8-15, 2014. All SLU students, faculty
and friends are eligible to sign-up. As many as three FPA faculty members will accompany the
group and give extra insight to theatre, music, and art excursions. Included are: Westminster
Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral, National Gallery, Globe Theatre tour and workshop OR National
Theatre Backstage Tour and a trip to Shakespeare's Birthplace, including a seat to a production
by the Royal Shakespeare Company.
REGISTRATION deadline: Friday, October 11, 2013
How to sign -up for the trip
Go to tour website at:
www.hemispheretravel.com and follow the directions below:
- Click on the 'Online Payments and Tour Center' button located on the RIGHT side of the
- You must obtain your login information by clicking on the link "First Time User".
- Next, enter your chosen ID and PASSWORD.
- Login to your account and follow the directions to sign-up for the trip-you must have
the SLU London Trip code: 14TA6525
- Please note that you may make four payments according to the schedule given. The first payment is $625.