Admission, Application and Degree Requirements
- An undergraduate major in French or the equivalent
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Goals Statement Essay
- Curriculum Vitae
- GRE or Millers Analogies Test (call the Academic Resources Center at 314-977-2930 for test dates)
All applications are made through the Office of Graduate Education. Apply online or find additional information on the French Graduate application.
- 30 Graduate Credit Hours
- Required Courses:
- 9 credit hours of coursework prior to the year 1900
- 9 credit hours of coursework after the year 1900
- Final scholarly essay or written examination
- Final oral examinationFor Application Materials
For additional information, view the complete course listing.