About Philosophy @ SLU>Interdisciplinary Resources
- The Department of Health Care Ethics, offering a Ph.D. program and professional development opportunities.
- The Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies.
- Emerson Center for Business Ethics. The mission of the Emerson Center is to improve the practice of business by engaging in dialogue, teaching, and research to advance the application of ethical perspectives to business decision-making.
- Ethics Across the Curriculum, a faculty development program to integrate ethics into the entire curriculum.
- The Knights of Columbus Vatican Film Library at Saint Louis University. The Vatican Film library is a microfilm repository for the Vatican Library manuscripts housed in Rome and a research center for medieval and Renaissance manuscripts studies in general.
- Women's Studies, an independent certificate program in the College of Arts & Sciences at Saint Louis University.
- College of Philosophy and Letters, an independent academic unit that provides the early academic formation of students preparing for the Catholic priesthood.