- Faculty and Staff
Dr. Dixit's Homepage
Vijai V. Dixit
Department of Physics
College of Arts and Sciences
Saint Louis University
St. Louis, MO 63103, USA.(314)
Phone: (314) 977-8421
- Ph.D. in Physics from Purdue University
- Quark-gluon plasmas
- Relativistic heavy-ion collisions
- Phase transitions
- "Charge Screening and Space Dimensions", V. V. Dixit, Mod. Phys. Lett. A 5 (1990) 227-235.
- "Spin Splitting of the L#>=#1 Quarkonium Levels for a Class of Static Potentials, V. V. Dixit with V. Gupta and R. Kogerler, Phys. Rev. D 42 (1990) 166-170.
- "A Mass Matrix with Symmetric Mixing", V. V. Dixit with T. S. Santhanam and W. D. Thacker, Phys. Rev. D 43 (1991) 945-947.
- "Metastability in SU(N) Gauge Theories at High Temperatures", V. V. Dixit with M. Ogilvie, Phys. Lett. B 269 (1991) 353-356.
- "A Supersymmetric Dirac Oscillator with Scalar Coupling", V. V. Dixit with T. S. Santhanam and W. D. Thacker, J. Math. Phys. 33 (1991) 1114-1117.
- "Monopole Annihilation and Baryogenesis at the Electroweak Scale", V. V. Dixit with M. Sher, Phys. Rev. Lett. 68 (1991) 560-563.
- "Debye-Huckel Screening and the Dissolution of the Bound States", V. V Dixit with W. Chen, in Advances in Nuclear Dynamics (World Scientific, Singapore, 1991) p. 238-241.
- "New Results for Finite Temperature QCD", V. V. Dixit with M. Ogilvie, Proc. 1991 Meeting of Division of Particle and Fields of the A. P. S. (World Scientific, Singapore, 1992) p. 763-765.
- "Metastability and Nucleation in High-Temperature QCD", V. V. Dixit with M. Ogilvie, in "Hot Summer Daze, BNL Summer Study on QCD at Nonzero Temperature and Density" (World Scientific, Singapore, 1992) 146-154.
- 1990: High Energy Physics Theory Seminar, Argonne National Laboratory, Illinois
- 1990: Spring Meeting of the American Physical Society, Washington, D.C.
- 1991: Physics Department Theory Seminar, Washington University
- 1991: Continuous Electron Beam Accelerator Facility, Newport News, Virginia
- 1991: Seventh Winter Workshop on Nuclear Dynamics, Key West, Florida
- 1991: Quark Matter '91 Conference, Gatlinburg, Tennessee