- Undergraduate Programs
- Graduate Programs
- How to apply
- Master of Arts in Political Science
- Master of Public Administration
- The Dual M.P.A./M.A. in Political Science Program
- Dual J.D./M.P.A
- Dual J.D./M.A. in Political Science
- Dual M.S.W./M.P.A
- Ph.D. in Public and Social Policy
- Global and Local Social Justice Minor
- Paying for graduate school
- Forms and Procedures
Paying for Graduate School
The department can offer a limited number of students graduate assistantships. Most assistantships provide tuition and a stipend in exchange for work done for individual professors or the department. In some cases, health insurance is also provided. Most of the graduate assistants in the Political Science department assist professors with research. Assistantships are awarded on a competitive basis.
If you are interested in being considered for an assistantship, you must apply for admission by the January 30th deadline. Indicate on the application form that you are interested in an assistantship.