- Graduate Programs
- Master of Arts in Political Science
- Why a SLU MA?
- Career Opportunities
- Who should apply?
- American Politics
- Public Policy
- International Affairs
- Gender and Politics
- Political Theory
- Capstone Project
- Cognate Field
- Master of Public Administration
- The Dual M.P.A./M.A. in Political Science Program
- Dual J.D./M.A. in Political Science
- Dual J.D./M.P.A
- Dual M.S.W./M.P.A
- Ph.D. in Public and Social Policy
- Global and Local Social Justice Minor
- How to apply
- Paying for graduate school
- Forms and Procedures
The comprehensive exam is a day-long written exam that covers the courses taken by the students for the M.A. degree. This exam will be prepared and evaluated by a faculty committee of three.
The oral exam will cover this written exam and will be conducted by the same committee.