- Graduate Programs
- Master of Arts in Political Science
- Master of Public Administration
- The Dual M.P.A./M.A. in Political Science Program
- Dual J.D./M.A. in Political Science
- Dual J.D./M.P.A
- Dual M.S.W./M.P.A
- Ph.D. in Public and Social Policy
- Global and Local Social Justice Minor
- How to apply
- Paying for graduate school
- Forms and Procedures
Master of Public Administration
The Master of Public Administration (MPA) program is designed for public sector professionals and pre-service students interested in preparing themselves for careers in the public or nonprofit sectors at the national, state, and local levels.
The program's primary objective is to provide its graduates with proficiency in management principles and techniques, research and evaluation skills, and the ability to identify and analyze individual and institutional values as they relate to social, economic, and political behavior.
The program is accredited by the Network of Schools of Public Affairs and Public Administration The program's content, therefore, reflects the current trends in professional education towards training experts in the field.