Past Honors Thesis Topics
This is a partial list of topics of recent honors theses completed by students in the Saint Louis University Political Science department.
- Protocol No. 11 and the European Convention on Human Rights: Success or Failure?
- Hyperpresidentialism: Why it Occurs
- Public Support for the Irish Republican Army before and after the Good Friday Agreement: A Case Study
- The French Student Movement of 1968: Tactics and Demands
- The Energy Policy Act of 2005
- A Comparison of Two Cases of Political Action by Transnational Advocacy Groups
- The Political Consequences of Economic Reforms: Explaining the Victories and Defeats of Communist Successor Parties
- Consumer Counterculture: A Gramscian Analysis of the Career of Ralph Nader
- A State of Discontent: Milosevic's Manipulation of the Serbian People and the Seeds of Revolutionary Change
- Leftist Political Parties and Popular Civil Society in El Salvador and Guatemala
- Italian Distrust of Government: Regionalism and Corruption
- Opportunities of Political Decision-Making: An Analysis of the Collapse of Communism in Central and Eastern Europe and its Aftermath