- Degree Programs
- B.A. Theology
- A.B.M. (B.A. + M.A.)
- M.A. Theology
- Ph.D. Historical Theology
- Undergraduate major in theology (18 hours)
- Nine credit hours of upper-division undergraduate philosophy courses, and
- Nine credit hours of upper-division history-of-Western-civilization, and
- M.A. degree in Theology or the equivalent.
- competency in at least one research language besides English
Deficiencies may be satisfied through specific, intensive, prerequisite courses offered by the Department of Theological Studies.
Next: Course of Study