Treatment for skin diseases and conditions in St. Louis
SLUCare's skin doctors are not just top dermatologists. They are the physicians of Saint Louis University's department of dermatology, offering you the most advanced skin care in the St. Louis area and treatments only available at an academic medical practice.
SLUCare's specialists in Mohs surgery and cutaneous lymphoma are among the nation's leading skin cancer experts while our dermatopathology laboratory provides answers and second opinions for referring physicians and their patients.
Our cosmetic dermatologists provide skin rejuvenation and reconstruction, Botox® and filler injections, and laser surgery and body sculpting.
Through our hyperhidrosis clinic, SLUCare specialists provide the latest treatments for people who suffer from excessive sweating, using a mild electric current (iontophoresis), Botox® treatments or microwave destruction of underarm sweat glands.
SLUCare Dermatology Specialties
SLUCare Dermatology Procedures
- Microscopically controlled surgery
- Hyperhidrosis treatment
- Filler injections, laser surgery, body sculpting
- Iontophoresis therapy
- Treatment for all types of skin lymphoma
SLUCare Dermatology Locations
The dermatologists of Saint Louis University have two convenient locations for all of your skincare needs:
1755 S. Grand Blvd., 1st Floor
St. Louis, MO 63104
(314) 977-4440; (314) 256-3400
Fax: (314) 256-3401
- General and Cosmetic Dermatology
- Mohs Surgery
- Cutaneous Oncology
SLUCare Des Peres
Des Peres Medical Arts Pavilion II
2315 Dougherty Ferry Road
St. Louis, MO 63122
- Cosmetic and Laser Dermatology (Suite 200 C), (314) 977-9666
- General Dermatology (Suite 200 B), (314) 977-9711
- Mohs Surgery and Cutaneous Oncology (Suite 200 A), (314) 977-9721
- Phototherapy and Iontotherapy (Suite 200 B), (314) 977-9711