Alternate Format Course Materials (AFCM)
Students should be aware that it may take time for an AFCM request to be completed.
Students may be required to surrender the textbook to create an alternate format text.
1. Determine eligibility for AFCM accommodation through Disability Services.
2. Complete the Alternate Format Course Materials (AFCM) Request Form.
3. Submit the form to the Frost Campus Testing Center at testctr.slu.edu.
4. Inform The Frost Campus Testing Center Coordinator of any course changes.
5. Receive email indicating that alternate format materials are ready.