1. Complete the OCT Form with instructor. All of the information on this form is important. The instructor will complete the faculty section, and the student will complete the student section. Each class requires a different form, but multiple exams can be planned on the same form if they are for the same instructor. The student is responsible for submitting the form.
2. The student should email their completed form to the Frost Campus (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Medical Campus Testing Center (email@example.com) at least one week in advance. If the test is on the Frost Campus, the form can be dropped off in Beracha Hall; this option does not exist for students at the Medical Campus.
3. The student will receive email confirmation. If no confirmation is received, the student should contact the correct Testing Center to verify their exam time.
3. Arrive for approved testing time. The instructors of students who are more than 15 minutes late will be notified, and the student may forfeit some of the time accommodation or may have to reschedule.
4. Take the test using only the materials allowed by the instructor. If the student has questions, the Testing Center will contact the instructor. If the instructor is unreachable, the student will be allowed to write and submit the questions with the exam.
5. Turn in the exam to the Testing Center staff at the end of the allotted time. Staff will ensure that the materials and exam are returned to that instructor within 24 hours. Instructors can also elect to pick up the materials from the Testing Center.